It should be as good for the planet as it is for your dog.
- Frontier Pet food contains natural ingredients that are sourced from ethical producers.
- It’s processed using an environmentally friendly method, that ensures that the colours, flavours, smells and nutritional content remain intact.
- It’s exactly the same as hahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIedFuD3O20&t=21snd-preparing your dogs meals, without any of the hassle, and costs just a few dollars a meal for a medium sized dog, making it extraordinary value.
Your dog can now enjoy a warm, fresh meal with every serve, cementing their place as one of the family.
For a lot of us, buying commercially prepared dog food is just not an option. Even the expensive stuff is full of cheap fillers like corn, wheat, rice and pasta. It may sound good, but complex carbohydrates do not make an ideal diet for healthy dogs.
Hand preparing your dogs meals seems like a good alternative, but what should it ideally contain and, well, who has the time?
Now you don’t have to compromise
Frontier Pet food has been developed with a leading animal nutritionist and contains human-grade quality raw ingredients, is gluten free and minimally processed.
It’s easy to prepare, takes up very little cupboard space and dogs love it.
So now you can feed your dog a pre-prepared meal that is the equivalent of a hand-prepared one, in no time at all.Frontier Pet Food is:
- Gluten free.
- GMO free.
- Freeze-dried so that the colours, flavours, smells and nutritional content remain intact.
- A complete balanced food developed in conjunction with a holistic animal nutritionist and vet, with over 30 years experience.
- Suitable for all life stages – from puppy to mature – and all breeds.
- 100% Australian made & owned.
- Made with human-grade ingredients.
- Easily stored as it requires no refrigeration, takes up minimal shelf space, and has a super long shelf life.
- Easy to carry – weighing four times less than traditional dog food.
- Ultra convenient – just add warm water.
- More satisfying with most dogs taking longer to eat it than traditional food.
- Fabulous for travelling, as it takes up so little room.
Most importantly, your dog will benefit. It will be healthier, have more vitality and will be more likely to maintain a healthy weight.
1 kilo of dry Frontier Pet food will reconstitute to 4 kilos, making it exceptional value for money per meal and ultra convenient to store and serve.
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY
- Frontier Pet food is made using freeze-drying.
- It’s an environmentally friendly process, that extracts all of the water from the raw ingredients-leaving a raw, dried product that weighs four times less.
- To feed your dog, you just add warm water to reconstitute the dried food. Adding the water does not dilute the food, it brings it back to its original form.
- Each kilo of Frontier Pet food will provide about 17 reconstituted meals for a medium sized dog. That equates to around $3.00 per meal. Much less for smaller dogs.
- When you consider that a reconstituted kilogram of Frontier Pet food has the same original constitiution as it was before being freeze-dried, and it costs around the same per kilo as premium kibble, it offers great value for money.
Shop now and get delivery right to your door.